Tuesday, February 23, 2010

small object to LARGE object essay thoughts

When I was thinking several ideas for the small object to LARGE object essay, several ideas came to mind such botox, junk food and caffeinated drinks. The first two, both seemed like good topics to write about but they were too broad which is why i wrote about caffeinated drinks. I used sources to prove my points about how caffeinated beverages affect society, college students and athletes. When i say caffeinated beverages, i mean Redbull, Monster Energy and other energy drinks out there. Organizing this essay was pretty difficult because that is not my strongest point. When I went to the Writing Center, the tutor helped me alot with organization, grammar and making the essay flow. I will definitely go to the Writing Center in the future because they helped and taught me a lot. GO TO THE WRITING CENTERRR

No comments:

Post a Comment