Sunday, April 4, 2010

Twelfth Night Essay

When I began writing this essay, i was having difficulty at first because I had some difficulty understanding William Shakespeare's language. I got alot of help from sparknotes.com on "No Fear Shakespeare " because it had the modern text and i was able to understand it much better. When I needed to choose a Shakespeare sonnet, i had to look up online the meaning and the theme of each one. I chose sonnet 138 because it was about deception which is one of the main themes in William Shakespeare's play Twelfth Night. I needed help on how to setup the format of the essay because i was having trouble. After I left my PAL instructor, I went to the Writing Center to start my essay. I went to the Writing Center again to revise and it was very helpful. This essay took alot of time and hardwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment